FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I care for my vehicle wrap?
- Wash your vehicle by hand to prolong it's life. It is recommended to use soft soap with a soft sponge. You can run your vehicle through a car wash but touch less car washes are best. Brush car washes can scratch, dull or lift the edges of your vehicle wrap.
- To remove difficult spots such as bug splatters, bird droppings or tree sap, soak them with very hot, soapy water to avoid scratching the graphics.
- Do not use: abrasive polishes, cutting compounds, wax products.
- Whenever possible, store your vehicle in a garage or shaded area. Prolonged exposure to the sun can degrade your vinyl graphics.
How do I care for my magnetics?
- The best way to store your magnetic signs is to keep them flat in a warm place. We do not suggest rolling them, but if they must be rolled, roll loosely and with the letters to the outside of the roll.
- The vehicle should be clean, dry and wax free. Never apply a magnetic to a wet surface or over body lines or moldings.
- Paint must be given 2 to 4 weeks to cure before applying magnetic signs to its surface.
- It's a good idea to remove the magnetic once a week or so to clean both the vehicle and magnetic. Magnetics can be cleaned with mild water and soap solution and a soft sponge.
How do I care for my vinyl banner?
- Banners must NEVER be folded or creased.
- Your 13 oz. banner is designed and manufactured for both indoor and outdoor use. If, in time, you find your banner getting dirty or grimy, you can easily clean it with a mild soap solution and a soft cloth. Be careful not to rub too hard and pull the ends of the vinyl up. Treat the vinyl with some TLC and it will last a good long time.
- If you need to store your banner, roll it with the letters to the outside.
How do I apply vinyl myself?